Common signs that your HVAC system may be failing:
- Uneven heating or cooling: If certain rooms in your home are not getting the same level of temperature control as others, it may indicate a problem with your HVAC system.
- Strange noises: If you hear strange noises coming from your HVAC system, such as grinding, screeching, or hissing, it may be a sign that something is wrong.
- Increased energy bills: If you notice a significant increase in your energy bills, it may be because your HVAC system is working harder than it should be to keep your home comfortable.
- Poor air quality: If you notice an increase in dust, allergens, or other indoor pollutants, it may be a sign that your HVAC system is not functioning properly.
- Short-cycling: If your HVAC system is turning on and off frequently, it may be a sign that it is not functioning properly.
- Unpleasant odors: If you notice strange odors coming from your HVAC system, it may be a sign of mold growth or other problems that need to be addressed.
- If you experience any of these symptoms, it is best to call a professional HVAC technician to diagnose and repair the issue.